Pricing information is out for the 2020 Jaguar F-Pace, with prices increasing by a few to several hundred dollars — $300 to $610, depending on trim level — and the addition of two new limited-edition trims: the 300 Sport and Checkered Flag. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are now standard on all models.
Related: Can You Road-Trip in the Jaguar I-Pace?
The 300 Sport Limited Edition is the more powerful of the two new trims, making 296 horsepower and 295 pounds-feet of torque from its turbocharged inline-four-cylinder engine. Available in white, black or silver exterior paint, the SUV sports dark-gray exterior details and 300 Sport badges on the grille and liftgate. Inside, the seats, dashboard and center console all get yellow contrast stitching. A 12.3-inch digital instrument panel, InControl Touch Pro multimedia system, Meridian stereo and 18-way power front sport seats all come standard. Heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, adaptive driving modes and adaptive cruise control with steering assist are all optional.
Checkered Flag Limited Edition models start as an R-Sport and are actually less powerful than the 300 Sport, with a 247-hp, turbocharged inline-four-cylinder engine. They’re available in the same white and black exterior paint colors as the 300 Sport, with a third color, Eiger Grey, also available. Exterior accents are gloss black and the SUV also gets a revised, sportier front bumper. The same interior features from the 300 Sport are standard, and the Checkered Flag Limited Edition gets leather trim, aluminum details and Checkered Flag-badged door sills.
More From Cars.com:
- 2020 Jaguar XE Video: True Change Comes From Within
- 2019 Jaguar F-Pace: What’s Changed
- More Jaguar News
- Research the F-Pace
Trim levels, followed by powertrain info, 2020 pricing and the corresponding increases over the outgoing model are listed below (all prices include a $1,025 destination fee).
- 25t: 247-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four; $46,225; $400 increase
- 25t Premium: 247-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four ; $48,825; $550
- 25t Prestige: 247-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four ; $53,225; $350
- 25t R-Sport: 247-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four; $57,525; $300
- Checkered Flag Limited Edition: 247-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four; $59,425; N/A
- 30t Premium: 296-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four; $51,825; $550
- 30t Prestige: 296-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four; $56,225; $350
- 30t R-Sport: 296-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four; $60,525; $300
- 300 Sport Limited Edition: 296-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four; $63,025; N/A
- 30t Portfolio: 296-hp, 2.0-liter turbo inline-four; $64,625; $300
- S: 380-hp, 3.0-liter supercharged V-6; $63,125; $300
- SVR: 550-hp, 5.0-liter supercharged V-8; $81,625; $610
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
Source: Read Full Article