Let’s see how it looks on the inside.
ET7, the upcoming flagship sedan from NIO, has made its first appearance at an auto show with the official debut of the interior.
We can take a sneak peak inside the ET7 with Chinese media to see that it’s very similar to the images shown at the unveiling in January. This new luxury model is very spacious, especially in the rear.
“Continuing the design concept of the “second living space,” the ET7 creates a spacious, comfortable, and sophisticated mobile living space with a human touch and comes with various personalized options. The interior takes the earth as an inspiration and is available in three brand new themes, including Storm Gray, Sand Brown, and Edelweiss White.”
NIO is currently preparing for the production of the ET7, which probably will start within several months (test prototypes) before the market launch of the final version in Q1 2022.
Gallery: NIO ET7
NIO ET7 specs:
- 70 kWh battery – more than 500 km (311 miles) of NEDC range
- 100 kWh battery – more than 700 km (435 miles) of NEDC range
- 150 kWh battery option in the future will get more than 1,000 km (620 miles) of NEDC range
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.9 seconds
- dual motor all-wheel drive
- system output of 480 kW and 850 Nm of torque
front motor (permanent magnet): 180 kW
rear motor (induction motor): 300 kW
NIO 2nd generation powertrain with SiC power electronics
- 100-0 km/h braking in 33.5 m, with Brembo brakes (standard)
- Cd of 0.23
- Dimensions: Length 5.098 m, Width 1.987 m, Height 1.505 m and Wheelbase of 3.060 m
Source: Read Full Article