50 – 70 km/h is the sweet spot to get the best fuel efficiency figure from the hybrid SUV.
BHPian KurianMathoor recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
I have been using Hyryder for the past 4 months and covered 11,500 km. These are my few observations after driving through various conditions. I have also attached a few pictures as there are very few posts reviewing the Base Hybrid variant.
Mileage Status: (Tankfull Method)
- Max: 27.53 km/l
- Min: 20.03 km/l
- Average: 23.5 km/l
What I Like
What I Don’t Like
- Graphene Coating
- Body colour side claddings (Toyota Service Centre Paint Job)
- 3M Antiglare Front Windshield
- Garware side Tint
- 16-inch Infinity Alloy Wheels in stock tires (Better Stance)
- LED Bulb Upgrade for headlamps
- 3D Floor mats
- 13/01/2023- 997 km (Free Service)
- 21/02/2023- 5056 km (Free Service)
- 20/04/2023- 9737 km (Rs 3,136/-)
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article