DSG gets confused when parked over a slope with hill hold – sometimes refused to move even at 3000 RPM in D mode.
BHPian SilverSmoke recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Our Avalanche turned one today – 17th June & we celebrated the birthday.
These 365 days were awesome, gruelling, bumpy, joyful & very safe:
- Good quality product – in some areas needs improvement.
- Brite Skoda Noida workshop has been performing pretty good job – they handle the vehicle well.
- Suspension is on stiffer side to my liking but it certainly keeps the vehicle in check during turns – especially over hilly terrains.
- DSG gets confused when parked over a slope with hill hold – sometimes refused to move even at 3000 RPM in D mode.
- Parking sensors are way too sensitive.
- Insane headlights – the best I have seen.
- Still confused how it will behave with E20 & above – a bit apprehensive.
- During mishap, tank like built kept the family safe.
- Canton has left me very impressed – especially during those calm late evening drives.
- Heavy doors are difficult to handle for elderly.
- Worst FE = 6 Best = 17
- Cruise control induces sedation on expressways.
- Learnt how to avoid racing Road Romeos.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article