I even got the VW logo and the “Virtus” & “GT” letters treated to go with the sedan’s overall black theme.
BHPian zachi recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
I got my Carbon Steel Grey VW Virtus GT dechromed.
Got it done at an FNG called Komodo Garage in Kochi.
- Got the chrome bits on the front and rear bumper and front grill painted black.
- Removed all the chrome bits, applied plastic primer first and then painted them black.
- VW logo, Virtus and GT letters smoked.
- Got the Graphene coating done.
- Changed the tires to Michelin Pilot Sport 4.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article