6 months service only demands for transmission oil change. Apart from this, alignment and wheel balancing was also performed
BHPian Eco_boost recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Got the 6 months service done yesterday.
ODO – 6500+ km.
- Total bill – Rs. 6014 including around 1800 rupees for 3M exterior polishing which I opted for voluntarily. ( I feel this is value for money as 3M charges a whopping 8000 for both interior and exterior detailing job. The car had innumerable micro scratches all around and this job eliminated most of them.
- 6 months service only demands for transmission oil change which costed Rs. 1850.
- Apart from this, alignment and wheel balancing was also performed, costing Rs. 1100.
- Couple of procedures costing around 300-500 each were performed such as engine bay cleaning ( No.7) and lubricating some parts such as roof rails / door hinges and stoppers for monsoons ( No.2), which I could have avoided but gave my go ahead as they were not very expensive.
- He also gave me an estimate / and suggestion of 900 Rs for AC disinfection which I opted against.
Attaching a copy of the invoice:
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article