The new initiative will enable customers to avail a host of services from an easy-to-interact menu-based chatbot.
Hero MotoCorp has launched a range of sales and aftersales services on the WhatsApp messaging application.
The company’s new initiative will enable customers to avail a host of services from an easy-to-interact menu-based chatbot that can be accessed 24×7 on the messaging app.
The feature provides the following facilities:
- Service booking and post-service feedback
- Real-time status check of the vehicle under repair
- Locating nearest workshop and showroom
- Self-Job-card initiation
- Vehicle enquiry and bookings
- Service and maintenance schedule
- Digital Sales and service invoice copy
- Information on new models, TVCs, Goodlife program, Hero app, safety tips, and maintenance videos
To access the feature, customers can scan the QR code available at all Hero MotoCorp customer touch-points or by calling +91 83677 96950 from their mobile device.
Source: Read Full Article