The Alcazar is available in 6 or 7-seat configuration and three trim levels – Prestige, Platinum and Signature.
Looking for a 6/7-seater SUV for your family? Well, your task got a bit more difficult. After Tata and MG, now Hyundai has jumped into the fray with the Alcazar.
The Alcazar is Hyundai’s answer to the Tata Safari and MG Hector Plus. It is being offered in three trim levels – Prestige, Platinum and Signature with prices starting at Rs. 16.30 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Alcazar is based on the same platform as the popular Creta. It has a wheelbase of 2,760 mm, which is 150 mm more than the 5-seater Creta. The car also has a longer rear overhang that frees up space to accommodate the third row of seats.
The Alcazar has a similar front fascia to the Creta. However, it gets a diamond-studded pattern on the grille, redesigned front bumpers and different alloy wheels. At the rear, the SUV gets new wraparound tail lamps, dual exhausts and a skid plate. It rides on 18-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the Alcazar also seem familiar as it uses the same dashboard as the Creta. The car is available in 6-seat and 7-seat configurations. The former gets separate captain seats in the second row with a centre console equipped with an armrest and cup holders between them. The third row of seats can recline and can also be folded flat for extra luggage space.
Hyundai Alcazar feature highlights:
- 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- BlueLink connected car features
- Digital instrument cluster
- Ventilated seats
- Panoramic sunroof
- Wireless phone charging
- Automatic climate control
- Rotary drive mode selector (Eco / City / Sport)
- 360-degree camera
- Blindspot camera
The Alcazar is available with two engine options – a 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 157 BHP and 191 Nm and a 1.5-litre diesel engine that puts out 113 BHP and 250 Nm. Both engines are offered with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission.
Hyundai Alcazar colour options:
- Taiga Brown
- Typhoon Silver
- Polar White
- Titan Grey
- Phantom Black
- Starry Night
- Polar White / Phantom Black
- Titan Grey / Phantom Black
Hyundai Alcazar ex-showroom prices:
- Prestige 7-seat MT – Rs. 16,30,300
- Platinum 7-seat MT – Rs. 18,22,300
- Signature 6-seat MT – Rs. 18,70,900
- Prestige 6-seat AT – Rs. 17,93,300
- Platinum 6-seat AT – Rs. 19,55,900
- Signature 6-seat AT – Rs. 19,84,900
- Prestige 7-seat MT – Rs. 16,53,300
- Platinum 7-seat MT – Rs. 18,45,300
- Prestige 7-seat AT – Rs. 18,01,300
- Signature 6-seat MT – Rs. 18,93,900
- Platinum 6-seat AT – Rs. 19,78,900
- Signature 6-seat AT – Rs. 19,99,900
Source: Read Full Article