The ADAS was tested thoroughly. It is seamless and keeps you well-protected.
BHPian getsurya recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
That was my expression and feeling when I took Zeus (my wife’s new Verna) onto the highway test run over the weekend.
- The car handles extremely well and feels planted, the engine sound is barely audible
- Bose audio kit is well-calibrated for an OEM supply
- Suspension set up with its tuning is in the sweet spot
- ADAS was tested thoroughly and is seamless and keeps you well-protected
- Road undulations were well handled and no unwanted ‘butterflies in the stomach’ were felt
- Steering in sports mode weighed right and is almost precise and pointed
- The car is loaded with power and zips with a slight tap on the accelerator
I definitely am convinced that I can take this for my highway jaunts which wasn’t what I thought when I purchased Zeus.
Fun fact observed:
A Mercedes and an Audi owner couldn’t take some futuristic looking, their non-clan (read European segment ) car zipping on the ORR of Hyderabad, that they took it to racing to overtake me after few minutes of chase, I was beaming with a smile inside Zeus!
Quick cons observed:
- Two spoke steering isn’t intuitive on cognitive memory
- Side view mirrors should be an inch larger and wider with its own blind spot section
- Braking at times, is not precise. I might wait for the car to complete its initial run in period before complaining, though
- Headlights will not be adequate for night drives with rain or fog. Have to install two ditch lights with a yellow lens, for sure.
Some pictures for your viewing pleasure!
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article