The car has got an OEM All Wheel Drive conversion done, a Stage 3 ECU remap & the works
BHPian //M recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Sharing a few pictures of fellow bhpian 599gto’s Octavia vRS245, on his behalf.
List of mods on this vRS:
- OEM All Wheel Drive conversion.
- Garret Powermaxx Turbo.
- Autotech HPFP upgrade.
- Pikey mods intake with Racing Line replacement panel filter.
- Integrated Engineering V2 intercooler.
- Milltek De-Cat and GPF delete Downpipe.
- Custom Stainless Steel 2.5 inch exhaust system with Varex valvetronic mufflers.
- etuners_india Stage 3 ECU remap.
- etuners_india Stage 3 TCU remap.
- Denso IKH24 Spark plugs gapped to 0.65.
- Euro Spec vRS Coil Springs upgrade.
- Golf GTI CSs Lower Arm Bushes.
- OEM Rear Rake Adjustment Bush.
- BBS SR 18x8j ET45 wheels (previously had a set of Sparco Assetto Gara wheels).
- 245/40 R18 Michellin PS4 ST Tyres.
- OEM Direct Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- Powered tailgate.
- ORVM covers dipped in Carbon fibre.
- Spoiler dipped in Carbon fibre.
- Rear diffuser dipped in Carbon fibre.
My Stage 1 Jetta TDI DSG enjoying the company of the unicorn in a couple of pictures:
I had a grin as wide as Africa on my face after taking this beast for a spin recently:
Last few pics have been clicked after the Sparco Assetto Garas were replaced with a new set of BBS SRs:
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article