The interior space and finish feels like a segment above. It is adequate for 4 adults.
BHPian Mile10 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Checked out the Tiago EV at Orion Mall, Bangalore today. We have booked one already and wanted to see the car at the earliest.
A few observations:
- Display car had a odometer reading of 54Kms
- Tiago EV LR XZ+ Tech Lux Variant in Signature Teal Blue Car was on display
- Thought Tata could have offered the 14 inch alloys on the top end variant. (They used to offer the same size alloys on the old Indigo, which didn’t look too bad!) The hyper style wheels all though look acceptable not sure about long term durability, it does feel flimsy when you knock on it and feels like a fancy wheel cover.
- The interior space and finish feels like a segment above. It is adequate for 4 adults. The Leatherette Steering Wheel feels a delight to hold, it reminded me of the Tiago JTP.
- The Tata guys at the display arena were all very well informed and very polite. They had like 5 – 6 young guys maybe just out of college all holding iPads and responding to queries.
- The car was definitely grabbing a lot of eyeballs and seemed to be getting a lot of attention from passers by.
A few photos:
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article