Given the long walk and the almost zero traffic at this terminal, I was out with my bag in less than 5 minutes after I reached the belt.
BHPian vigsom recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
This is not a full blown review but some initial impressions and a quick showcase of the arrivals area of Bengaluru’s newly set up Terminal2.
How did I get here
This terminal serves three airlines currently – Vistara, Air Asia and Star Air. I flew in from Mumbai by Vistara and was looking forward to the arrival experience; and wasn’t disappointed at all!
- The novelty
- Better looking signage
- Peeping through the glass separating the arrivals walkway and a departure gate, I could see every seat having charging points
- Gate waiting area looked impressive
- Washrooms have Dyson sensor operated taps and dryers in one; should hopefully keep the basin clean and dry
- Objects hanging from the ceiling could have been avoided
- The brick pattern would invite divided opinions – I found it similar to IIMA and IIM Kashipur
- A lot of walking to do like Delhi’s T3 or Mumbai’s T2
Bengaluru’s Terminal-2 in pictures
Let the pictures do the talking now.
Exiting the airbridge
Views of the terminal
Sample signage – love the purple background to distinguish wet areas from the rest
Peeping through the glass to get a shot of a gate waiting area
Some landscaping still W – I – P
Continue reading BHPian vigsom’s impressions of Bangalore Airport Terminal-2 for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article