If you’re a habitual vehicle painter, GT Sport‘s Mileage Exchange this week is a treat.
As we’ve come to expect from the established schedule, this week’s Mileage Exchange is all about the details. The cars from last week are still available, but everything else swaps around. That means you’ve got another week to pick up the Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car before it disappears for the next three months.
There’s a new set of 16 wheels to start the store off. Again, we ran out of entirely new items some time ago, but if you’ve missed out on the odd week here or there — or are new to the game — you can fill in any gaps in your collection. It’s heavy on the Rays Engineering wheels this week, with a few more colorful options.
Even if you’ve missed several weeks, there shouldn’t be any gaps in your decals, helmets and poses collections. These continue to cycle through the same very small list of each, although this week you can tick off some of the new poses added earlier in the year.
It’s the paint selection that commonly provides the most new items, and this week is no exception. Very unusually, there’s no manufacturer paints on offer, and only one Chrome and one colorshift — both repeat items. That leaves space for 12 new paint colors, although we’re now not far from the end of possible items here too.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on October 16. The Exchange will then refresh entirely, including the cars. Although we anticipate that will bring back the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car and BMW M4 Safety Car, it will mark the one year anniversary of GT Sport and Polyphony may opt to do something a bit different.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – Oct 9-Oct 16
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 4000 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Blue) – 100 Mi
- RAYS RE30 (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS RE30 (Gold) – 100 Mi
- RAYS RE30 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Gainer (Black, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Gainer (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Gainer (Black, blue rim) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RGIII (Gold) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RGIII (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RGIII (Black) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI 92 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI 92 (Gold, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI 92 (Black, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Wave (Silver) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- TOW 04 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 12 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 13 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 14 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 15 – 500 Mi
- B6 Chrome (Blue) – 1000 Mi
- GGB2 Colorshift – 500 Mi
- O2 Matte (Orange) – 500 Mi
- O2 Liquid Met. (Orange) – 500 Mi
- G1 Matte (Green) – 500 Mi
- G7 Fluorescent (Green) – 500 Mi
- G7 Aluminum Met. (Green) – 500 Mi
- G8 Matte (Green) – 500 Mi
- G8 Fluorescent (Green) – 500 Mi
- P7 Small Flakes (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P6 Matte Metallic (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P4 Matte (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P8 Half Matte (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P8 Matte Fluorescent (Purple) – 500 Mi
Source: Read Full Article