It’s that time of year again – register your interest to stay with us
Next year, we’ll be celebrating 10 years of taking PHers to Le Mans with our longstanding partner, 1st Tickets. With two fantastic campsites to choose from, there’s never been a better time to join us and more than 500 PistonHeads members at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
As our regulars will tell you, and those making the trip for the first time will find out, the PH campsite is the best place to stay at Le Mans. Celebrating our 10th anniversary with 1st Tickets, we’ll be there amongst the symphonic orchestra of race engines, red sausage and Beer Mountain construction. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect staying with us:
– General admission to the race.
– Up to five-day return Channel crossings are available.
– Pre-allocated camping pitches mean there’s no rush – your space will be set out for you, whenever you arrive.
– Free Wi-Fi access.
– Cooked meals included (3x full English breakfast and 3x evening meals)
– Fenced perimeter for your peace of mind.
– On-site security, including night patrols at the weekend, to protect your car and belongings.
– Private toilets and warm showers, so no long queues for the facilities.
– Large marquee with a cash bar – a social hub for all campers whatever the weather, with live TV coverage of the race so you don’t miss any of the action.
Register your interest with 1st Tickets today and be one of the first to access booking ahead of general sale.
Who will take the crown in LMP1? Will Aston Martin repeat their historic victory from 2017 in the new Vantage? And just how good will that full English breakfast taste on Sunday morning after being up all night watching the race? Only one way to find out…
Source: Read Full Article